Brief description :
The SEO specialist is an important position that requires an individual to be a critical thinker with a keen eye for wordplay along with a high aptitude for analytical processing. Your daily routine will consist of analyzing websites, researching the ever- changing trends in SEO and creating client reports.
Suggest keyword within on page content in order to promote inbound traffic and higher search rankings.
Suggest link building placement in order to promote higher search rankings and inbound traffic.
Communicate effectively with the Richmond office and be comfortable explaining the necessary adjustment to content and social media to better influence search results.
Please apply with Current CTC, Expected CTC and Notice period.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Search Engine Optimisation(SEO).
- HTML/CSS knowledge and experience with SEO for content management. systems like Drupal, Wordpress, and Expression Engine.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Must be a self-starter and a team player.
- Experience with Moz Tools is beneficial.
- Highly organised and must be able to multi-task, handling several tasks/projects at one time.
- Self starter with exceptional work ethic and attention to detail.
- Candidate should be a critical thinker, willing to learn new skills to increase knowledge base on a continual basis.
- Any experience in linux server administration will be added advantage.