- Concrete working experience with Android SDK.
- Strong knowledge on networking libraries
- Experience with Kotlin and Java
- Strong knowledge on reactive programming
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK,
- different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with threading and performance tuning
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong knowledge about Progressive Web Apps
- Good to have worked in agile model.
- Good to have worked in photo editing application.
- Good to have worked in mobile signature capturing application