- No. of positions:3 Automation engineer having 3+ years of experience working in API and web automation in C# and Selenium.
- Should have relevant hands on experience in creating test cases and converting test plans/scenarios to test scripts with standard code practices.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Knowledgeable with working in an agile development environment. Experience with Azure Devops, or similar bug and issue tracking solutions.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into test cases and test scenarios with great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes.
- Design and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Run tests for databases, systems, networks, applications, hardware and software.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Install applications and databases relevant to automation.
- Collaborate with other business units to understand how automation can improve workflow.
- Gather requirements from clients, customers or end-users to develop the best automation solutions.
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place