Closing on: Jul 31, 2021
Prefer: immediate joiners
No. of positions: 2
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building scalable and flexible Java solutions, as per business problems and strong focus on adoption of best practices.
- Define Algorithm and Data structure from a design and implementation perspective
- Design, review and ensure performance and security for APIs.
- Define and develop core frameworks that will be used as base for API development
- Support conceptual technical solutions, evaluate& implement new technologies/tools
- Ability to write test driven development code. Familiarity with UI testing frameworks like JUnit
- Responsible for high quality code that achieves no technical debt within SonarQube
- Well versed in creating reusable components to speedup UI development
- Should be able to create POCs for trying out new technology.
What is the expectation from the candidate’s current role/profile?
- Around4 – 5 years of professional experience in developing enterprise applications using Object oriented methodologies, enterprise technologies and frameworks
- Core Java, Micro Services (Spring boot / Micronaut)Development
- API Development /. Kafka / Message Streaming
- NoSQL DB like Mongo
- Experience in analysis designing development and maintenance of applications in Java J2EE platform
- Has worked in Azure or AWS along with No SQL DB’s
- Strong understanding of design patterns and ability to apply them▪ Strong experience in web standards and accessibility.
- Knowledgeable of software development practices, test-driven development
- Familiarity with CI/CD environments like Jenkins.
- Passion for quality and engineering excellence.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle including the functional and non functional test phases
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work and team effectively with team and management personnel across geographies
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change