Closing on: Feb 28, 2021
- Salesforce Developers are also responsible for QA, testing, debugging and developing user documentation.
- To ensure success as a Salesforce Developer, you should have extensive experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Should have experience in Salesforce Lightning, Web Services, Flows, Sales cloud (basics), Service cloud, Case Management, Chatbot & Live Agent chat, Omni channel, Community cloud, Knowledge Article
- Salesforce certification and experience in LWC would be an added advantage